So first off Thank you Dev's for opening up the game to some if not all of the regular Founders
I played through one and half games last night and this is what I noticed.
Jumping right into the game, didn't play tutorials, just jumped right in to skirmish mode with 7 AI, chose easy game for myself.
Started off a little confused but, to be expected nothing too bad.
Okay now for the thoughts...
- I don't think it was clear of what needed to be placed on resources and what didn't (building types), maybe this is to be shown you more in the tutorial that I skipped.
- Huge graphical slow down blur mid to late game.
Edge scrolling would be nice to be enabled in this game, instead of clicking and dragging to move the map.
Like the speed options for the game.
Wish there was more stock options (split, short sell, ect...)
Wish there was an option for longer games (bigger maps, faster stock price increase, slower build to next level base, ect...)
- When moving through the map with everything going on mid to late game it was very hard to move, the screen would stutter and freeze as everything would catch up. This is the first time I've experienced this with any game.
- Video card is AMD R9 270x 2GB
- Processor AMD FX 9370 (8 core)
- Memory 16 GB
- Map setting was the largest with a total of 8 players in game.
So far though I'm happy with what I see, keep up the good work and look forward to getting more into the game