*** RELEASED ***
Steam players: To play this version select next_version under the betas branch in the steam client.
- Offworld Trading Company just got bigger! Epic and Steam players can now compete in multiplayer as well as on the leader boards for daily challenges and infinite map challenges.
- Improved performance.
- Fixed some terrain icon issues.
- Fix for Liquid Batteries tooltip, special building cycling in replays
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to install if they had a - in the path name
- Fixed an issue where auctions sometimes didn't trigger in the campaign
- Players marked as timed out while still being connected (AI player starts playing with you bug)
- Change clients to ping more consistently (disconnects in MP bug)
- Can't start a game if anyone other than the host is an observer
- AI Players option disabled when Random Location is selected
- Allow layout to recalculate with string length compares (to avoid weird formatting issues)
- Restore chat scroll to bottom and message recycling
- Reduce network traffic for lobbies
- Fix for too many query stat requests
- Fixed a bug that was keeping campaign and scenarios progress from being saved
- Observer fixes and clearer lobby connection warnings
- Leaderboard fixes (hide missing avatars, actually load data)
- More Granular volume sliders.
- UI optimization.
- Colorized net revenue text for the import buttons.