Halfway through 1st attempt to play crusade noticed following:
1) Aquatic races do not have that little pleasant symbol that others (carbon based life, synthetics) have.
2) Warrior trait being listed 2 times have already been mentioned, but I am 100% certain this trait wasnt the only one that appears twice.
3) Asteroid mining: when you assign em to different planet then, after a while they get supporting the same initial 1st planet, not the one I assigned em later
4) When being invaded, it was said my planet has no resistance, although I clearly had some 60% resistance with 2 generals in defense.
5) When I got invaded, when I defended manually, I got conquered 100% of the time, despite several load-save attempts do defend from different positions. When I defended the same planet with quick battle, I got victorious 100% of the time. Tried something like 10 attempts to see how the now existing mechanic works and the contrast manual/automatic shows clearly: something isnt right.
6) Treaty details screen below "Payment" shows "New game". Such description clearly shouldnt be there.
7) Research institutes give 75% (!!!!!!!!!!) research boost instead of probably intended 7.5%. Thats even more than the technological capital. As soon as player develops those institutes, he skyrockets directly to science gods in two weeks time.
8) Every time I double click on any fleet to take a closer look, blue lines appear crossing the ships. Those blue lines are not supposed to be there, I am 100% sure
9) The viper (mercenary) "has powerful beam weapons". How powerful? 4!!! No more, no less.
10) Just checked - since it is possible to "set as capital" any planet at any time, and citizens appear in capital, it is possible to set as capital any planet and make appear there any citizen at any time, thus avoiding citizen travel from capital to normal planet. In other words - it is easy to avoid citizen travel. This error is especially wrong when faced invasions. I can now set any planet as capital and get there generals instantly. It shouldnt be this way.
Heck, Crusade is so buggy its unplayable at the current state. No offense, just being honest.