Some minor bugs I've noticed recently.
1. A Hologrammed building doesn't pick up the Off status of the adjacent buildings. The Nightime status has been fixed, as promised, but this one I am not sure. It's been a while since I took this screenshot though, so it's very possible this particular issue has been solved by now as well.
2. Statistics seems to be off sometimes. Most of the time it's fine, but every once in a while it seems like the game fails to log the changes from a certain point on.
For example in the screenshots below it's clearly visible I had 8 techs. The post game report showed something different.
In another game resource summary was completely off for all the players. According to it the winner was at 50k loss and sold a total of 50k goods give or take, which is impossible. Unfortunately I don't have the screenshot.
I decided to give the campaign another shot (reluctantly, tbh) and was both pleasantly surprised and irritated at the same time. I think the campaign got a lot harder, which is great. AI is slaughtering you with BM. On the other hand, map generation is a total hit or miss. I went through Scientific campaign with no problem but Scavenger, very much to my surprise, was a lot of pain. Many of the missions were just plain awful for Scavenger, Bad carbon, bad BM. I found myself struggling to upgrade to lvl 2. Other maps were like a walk in the park with good carbon spots and favorable BM. And again, I couldn't avoid thinking that resource balance could use some more work.
I also had some issues with AI perks. Free Offworld in particular. It's highly abusable. If you happen to have mutiny and a goon squad all you need to do is to alternate buying them and you have a free offworld from a get go. Even though the goon squads are quite an overkill, since AI doesn't mutiny its offworld back anyways.
I also noticed some little bugs:
1. In one of the missions I received a free Adrenaline Boost as my winning perk, which was supposedly automatically applied during the next mission. I got the notification but no actual boost. The game suggested it was carbon that got boosted. Not true...
The whole thing was really confusing,
2. AI's bidding algorithm is... strange. Is Magnetic Storm really worth 126k?
3. In one of the mission a rival corporation (out of 2) has not founded at all, yet kept bidding the auctions.
4. A winning perk can be unlocking a certain type of HQ. Sometimes, it's the same one you use for your campaign. Auto-skip mission.
I probably forgot a thing or two and will add them if I remember.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!